Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help picking a couple strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmerkedOut, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Hey all! I'm trying to pick out a few strains for my next grow. I only just started my current grow, but seeds take a while to arrive so I'd like to be ready ahead of time. 

Basically, there's a couple effects that I want, and I'd appreciate if you guys can tell me what strains will best give me that effect. Also, which seedbank / seed brand has the best version of that strain?

So anyways, here's the different effects I would like:

A strain that gives a nice head high and just makes me giggly, but also gives me couch lock and makes me want to play video games and down a whole box of doughnuts. 

A strain to put me right to bed, but will not effect me the next morning.

A strain that gives me the same happy and munchy feelings like the first strain, but that I will remain fully functional with and be able to get things done while I'm on it.

Again, please list a strain AND a the seedbank that offers the best version of that strain. Thanks guys!

2. sounds you need some girl scout cookies, it's a hybrid but mostly sativa 

3. Super sour diesel.

5. #5 GloriousZOMBiE, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
    I'd recommend some blue cheese for the ability to house a whole box of donuts and for playing video games it's an indica dominant hybrid. For bed time knockout I recommend afghani Kush it's an indica...... and lemon haze for the ability to do shit and not be to lazy high and unmotivated it's a sativa and sorry for no seed bank names, I have smoked all these so I made this from my opinion.

6. Awesome input guys! Which seed breeder brands would be best to get those strains from? In other words, which brand has the original, pure genes (like Mr Nice Black Widow is the real original White Widow)

7. bump :p

8. Bump again