Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help passing DT, first time busted, long time smoker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.NiceGuy, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Long story short i got busted and i cant really explain right now because i have to study for a mid-term. But anyway i got back from court today and i have to be clean by Nov 14 wed. So if anyone can please give me your very best advice about getting clean and passing a urine test i'm willing to listen. It is for bond and if i come back and am not clean i can go to jail if i dont have the money to bail myself out. I'm not interested in cheating what i really want to know is 26 days long enough to get clean? I plan on drinking lots of water, working out as much as possible/spending lots of time in the steam room. I really dont know what else i can do that might be better please help prefer people that have gone through the expierence.

2. Yeah, you should be fine. :wave:

3. 26 days is definatley enough unless your a big dude. if thats the case better start exercising a bit