Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help passing drug test urine one!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SanchoMann, Jul 31, 2012.

1. SO I just drank like 1 1/2 gallon of water. And now continue to drink milk. Will I be able to pass the test in like 2 hours?

2. Dilute it and take some B vitamins (b complex or whatever it's called) to color your piss yellow. Might as well take some aspirin and tums also. Aspirin to fuck with the test (idk if this is true) and the tums to raise the gravity of it. If you want to try to pass you might as well go all out and try everything at once right?

3. FUuuuck man. Even though I haven't smoked since like last SAturday?

4. Don't drink too much water. Too much can over hydrate you and kill you. Depending on how often you smoke, how much fat you have, and other factors, you might be able to pass.