Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help passing drug test by the 1st!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Alvinabambina, Jul 23, 2017.

1. I dont have money for the online/health store detox drinks but ill make my own! Im 5'. 110 ibs and the only excersize i get is chasing after my puppy all day. I smoke at least 2 times a day but im broke so it's rarely good stuff. Im currently ingesting ungodly amounts of green tea until i head to the store. What can i do to pass? I know i shouldnt exercise 2 days before, but should i try to at least break a sweat now or is it to late?

2. Well since you didn't provide a critical piece of information: namely the time until your test. Not a whole lot anyone can help you with.

Variables man...

3. 1. Burn the THC
    -exercise
    -maintaining good diet
    2. Redirect the THC
    -72 hours to 4 hours before the test, take fiber supplements. This redirects metabolites to be excreted through fecal elimination more actively. This means less THC metabolites being excreted via urine. Yields lower levels on a drug test, more chance of passing.
    3. Dilute the THC
    -Research N2 dilution method, consult your physician to see if you are healthy enough to do this!

4. The title says the 1st, i figured people would assume the upcoming 1st was the one i was talking about

• Like Like x 1
  5. Constantly hydrate throughout the day to flush the toxins out of your body. Hydrate enough to use the restroom 4-6 times a day and you should be good by then.

• Like Like x 1