Need help passing a Pre-Employment physical exam and drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by loz_202, May 29, 2015.

1. So the manager from a job that I applied for rang me today to say that my interview was successful. Only thing is I have to undertake a pre-employment medical exam and an instant drug test before I can start. 

I asked my mum if I could use her pee as a sub and was planning on hiding it in a 50ml bottle in a certain cavity (I'm a female so I'll let you figure that one out). The only problem is that on the description she sent me it states that part of the physical examination involves a urinalysis to test for blood, glucose, protein etc. Then in the instant drug test it also states a supervised urine test. (Supervised as in the examiner will wait outside the toilet cubicle with the door ajar). Both are conducted with the same company, same place and on the same day.

My question is for those who have undertaken this same procedure in the past. When they test for both do they require two separate samples for each test or do they use the same sample for both?. Also do you think storing it inside will keep it warm enough?. As gross as it is unfortunately because I have to possibly disrobe right down to my underwear for the physical I don't want to store it in my underwear or bra in case they feel those areas and find it.