Need help or suggestions about auto flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by co8e89, Oct 13, 2012.

1. #1 co8e89, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    I live on a tropical island and the light periods range between 11 and 13 hrs though out the year. Currently they are at 12 and over the next 3 months will slowly decrease. I wanted to grow auto flowering out side by does anyone know how they will do with only 12/12 lighting?

I have heard that the lower amount of light will slow done the life cycle but the plant will continue to grow possible even larger than a plant under 18hrs because it will have a longer life cycle. Is there any truth to this?

2. I don't know about getting bigger but I know the yield will be a little less if done outdoors depending on the conditions. If you give it plenty of root space and take good care of it the yield maybe 1-2 OZ outdoors I've heard. I'll be using Lowlife BlueberryxAK47 auto and 60 day lemon auto from DNA genetics as well as a few regular sized plants in next years grow. However I'm in the united states on the east coast

3. you might do better with landrace sativas.

4. Any heavy sativa should work. Buy some local bud and grow those. Cheapest way to get the best genetics for your region.