Need help on when to start my grow??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DANks DANgerous, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Hey GC, I have a couple of questions on starting my grow.

I live in maine so the temperature is pretty low its about 24 right now and theres still a bit of snow on the ground. Ive looked at the weather forecast and the temperatures supposed to rise to 50 during the day and about 36 at night in early april. What would you say is the lowest temperature the seedlings can survive at night??? Also Im planting bag seed so don't say grow a cold weather strain. Since it's bag seed what would you say is the average finishing time about how many days or months???

Hope, you can help DANks DANgerous :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. you wanna grow outside?

3. Its way cheaper and I'm currently in a dorm so inside is kinda out of the question.

4. any frost or freezing temps will kill a mj plant

5. #6 thaSPACEkadet, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    Dont quote me on it but, I've read on the forums here that the MAX cold it can handle is 24 F wait till **late april and you can expect a harvest in late august-mid september*

( Rough estimate**)

Hope this helps

6. I would say anywhere around the Easter Holiday time, that's roughly when i start getting ready. I recently started germing seeds n going to veg them before they go outside. Hope this help and good luck!

7. Thanks guys sounds good.