Need help on seedling

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LoudPacksMOKER, Aug 11, 2012.

1. okay so i germ and planted a auto og kush seed about two days ago and it didnt sprout yet so i dug it up a little and the shell of the seed came off but the roots where already forming and the tip was about to sprout but i think it was planted to deep. does anyone think i harmed the roots or anything in any way.

2. You most likely could of. Just be patient. A plant is not McDonalds drive through. Cannabis is extremely robust but is very fragile in that stage and also nute sensitive.

Just leave it alone let it does its thing. Continue fucking with it and it will 100% fail.

3. alright thanks. it seems to be doing okay a little green sprout is trying to poke threw i can see. also is it best to keep the lights on or off when it is trying to pop up?
    any tips will be great first inside grow.

4. I always leave the lights on, lets them know which direction is best for light. Light is energy.

I dont know if thats true, but it makes sense to me since plants lean towards light (almost every type of plant)

Roots want dark though.