need help on pumps....and the light system

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by green_smoke, Jun 12, 2010.

1. i'm looking at pumps and don't know what gph to go with. it'll be hooked up to a drip/mist system dunno yet which to go with the pump i was looking at was a 185gph ecoplus submersible im not sure which system i wanna go with so i was going to try the both aero and drip both recovery i need some advice on this because i've always gone with and still enjoy organic outdoor.... the lights im not sure if i should go with a sunlight system or a hydro farm system alittle help would help with that to thanks.

2. Personally, I use an Aeroponic System.

If you're going to use an Aeroponic DIY System with a 25 Gallon Rubbermaid Ruffneck... use at least a 300+ GPH Submersible pump. Drill 6-8 planter holes. Use 5 sprayers (optimal amount) and you should be good.

If you're limited on space or are concerned about heat issues, use a 400w with good ventilation or... a cool tube is very useful in trying to get the light as close as possible without burning the babies.

:wave:

3. yep get that eco 396 i use them for any system....there powerfull and quiet and only cost 25-30$