Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help on passing drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darkbro568, Feb 25, 2009.

1. I have a drug test in one week..and i was wondering what could help me pass the test i have a bottle of 500 mg niacin and i heard that works to detox the body im 6'2 210. How many pills do i have to take everyday and how much water do i need? and what else can help me detox

2. first of all what kind of drug test is it? whats it for?
    also you can probably just drink a lot of water one the day of the test...if u kno when that is.

3. Idk what type of drug test it is but my dad takes me to this lab
    I piss in a cup up to the brim and they put this little thing in it to test the pee and from there they can tell if i have been smokin bud