Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help on Passing drug test coming up in either a week or two!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hey610, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Hello i would like to start out that i'm 19 yrs old, 6'2 and weigh about 156 (very skinny) I'm not a heavy smoker as i was before and stop for over a month and a half but relapse this week i smoked one blunt and was drinking (vodka) on 07/02/2012 and drunk a lot of water (enough that i was taking watery feces) and relapse again 07/07/2012 and smoked another blunt and was also drinking (vodka) i no it was stupid considering i am trying to go in the military and isn't sure when they would be calling me and i don't need the lecture i was want to no how long do you think it should stay in my system and what i need to do to speed the process. I'm pretty sure that MEPS and the recruiter station uses a 50 NG/ML test

2. Stop calling it relapsing. Your not a drug addict dying to take 1 more hit.

3. [quote name='"Dr fumbles"']Stop calling it relapsing. Your not a drug addict dying to take 1 more hit.[/quote]

Exactly!!!! Thank you

4. does any1 think is a take two 500mg of niacin i should be good?

5. [quote name='"hey610"']does any1 think is a take two 500mg of niacin i should be good?[/quote]

Google probably answers your questions way quicker then we can. Just saying

6. Nope, The only way you might be able to pass is if you get a detox or you start working out/running every night.