need help on outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by eriqm, Aug 18, 2006.

1. i got 5 outdoor plants and somehow theyve grown to about 11 feet but no buds r bein produced, so i need to kno some methods to get it to start budding and fast!

2. dude its too early in the year for buds to come, the sun cycle isnt short enough. also, if theyre eleven feet i gotta see it. please get some pics

3. Mine have been budding for about 3 weeks now.

Read my thread on outdoor flowering.

4. my outdoor girls are in pre flower...show us a pic

5. i believe he has 11ft plants as last year my plants got to 7ft tall before they started to bud and almost 10ft by time they were ready to chop :D

grow on grow on, they should be in preflower depending on where you live north or south hemisphere :)

6. DAMN 11 ft tall and still not budded, they might reach 20 ft by the end of flowering. youll have buds like 4 ft long and shit. id kill to have something that huge. i only have 3 plants that are not even a foot tall yet and its my only chance of gettin some bud :(

7. yea i was thinkin of movin all five plants to a different location, whats the safest way to replant them with out killin all 5

8. Why would you risk moving your plants? seems like you have a terrific spot if they are 11 feet tall

9. its right at that time of year...... some strains flower a little sooner than others

patients! is your friend

10. well i wqouldnt move them if i had a choice but we found these plants and a lot of people know about them so if we dont move them soon someone will. So i still need to kno a safe way to do this shit :confused:

11. man for plants that big thats gonna be so much work my plants in a bucket and that bitch has roots coming out the top your gonna have to like dig around the plants roots but still i think it could get shocked from the plant and end up dying so i think you should just leave them there, im high so im sorry if im wrong

12. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>08-18-2006 12:46 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1167612" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>eriqm</TD><TD class=alt2>i got 5 outdoor plants and somehow theyve grown to about 11 feet but no buds r bein produced, so i need to kno some methods to get it to start budding and fast!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Souncs like everyone missed the point ..... the only way you can speed up budding is either cover your plants each night to reduce the light they receive or move to a southern location. Budding times are related to the latitude your at......ie South Ontario budding time is Aug 1 - 7 and northern ontario budding time is Aug 14 to 21. So the closer you are to the equator the earlier the budding time is. And the farther you are north the later the time your buds will start.

13. Some good info there, thanks. +rep Or i would if this stupid fucking website would let me.