need help on location where im growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cole28, Aug 3, 2012.

1. could i grow in a place tht is very damp but use an enclosed box type thing to grow and still get good results. my room is in the basement and i have a little space tht leads to the other half of the basement tht is just for the pipes and shit and would be perfect to grow in but the thing is it is damp and idk if tht would be good to grow in. could i make a box type thing to grow in? or wut? just need a little advice i will upload pics too

2. [quote name='"cole28"']could i grow in a place tht is very damp but use an enclosed box type thing to grow and still get good results. my room is in the basement and i have a little space tht leads to the other half of the basement tht is just for the pipes and shit and would be perfect to grow in but the thing is it is damp and idk if tht would be good to grow in. could i make a box type thing to grow in? or wut? just need a little advice i will upload pics too[/quote]

A box with adequate airflow would be no issue at all juss make sure its not to hard to get to or itll be a pain bro

3. its not rlly gonna be a box just a few wall things put up for reflecting the light but how could i get good air flow? like im havong 3 walls and an open spot where u can see the plants head on like u would be looking from the point of view on the pic