Need help on lighting from veg to flower in 4x4x80 tent

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Goose1605, Jan 8, 2019.

1. First time grower (sort of). I have a 4x4 grow tent and looking at 3-4 plants. Going to veg for 5 weeks before sending into flower. After research on lights, I'm leaning towards 2 600W LED growstar lights to use throughout seedling, veg, and flower. I figure 2 would be good to spread the spectrum. Is this a good call?

2. 4 of these is perfect for a 4x4

QB96 Elite V2 Engine

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The newest and best tech is full-spectrum white light. The industry is moving away from purple grow lights...or as we call them on the forum, “blurples.”

4. Full spectrum white? Hmm. I will look into that! Thanks for that, I know that the different color emphasis is helpful for veg or flower, but I'm still in the research phase.

5. I’ll second the qb96elites recommendation

9D2F0058-FCE1-46A6-A641-0F20B8CEEB3F.jpeg EF2CF334-8527-499E-A0E5-BBCF67312E05.jpeg A63859BA-8AAD-4207-9DBF-832B3082B21A.jpeg

6. Oh I forgot my pic lol

@Soil2Coco— my plants told me they want to be like your plants when they grow up.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think you have that the other way around. These are untrained mothers of new to me Indica Strains. Your plants are even and pretty, unlike mine. The qb96elites look like they will make some forearm size colas on these plants. Front left is Mass Medical Strains Ricks Pupil BX, front right is Ethos Genetics Grandpas Stash, and in the back is Fruity Jack from Philosopher Seeds, I won these one from the Vault giveaway a few months ago and it’s a 2 to 1 THC to CBD strain.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wow these look amazing! What size light/manufacturer are you using?

9. Qb96elite v2 engines with HLG-320H-54a drivers.