Need help on information

Discussion in 'General' started by 1trankev, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Okay so I'm 18 but my parents found my vapourizer and about 4-5 grams of weed inside my closet. They're keeping it for evidence when they call the police and my school.

For people who don't believe that they would go to such lengths, the first time they caught me they installed 4 cameras inside the house.

So if they do call the school and the police, what can happen? I live in Ontario near Toronto. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

2. Maybe you should stop smoking. Seriously, give it up for a bit till you at least have the financial means to live on your own. Then do whatever the fuck you want man.

3. My condolences, thats fucking horrible.

4. And I thought my parents were hardcore wanting to piss test me... Cameras though, really? I don't think they can do much by calling your school or the police.

5. Would they get in trouble for having the weed in their home?

6. Nothing will happen with the school because you weren't on school property. I imagine the cops could press charges for possession, but it is Canada so who knows. Your police ride around on horses, can't imagine it's too bad. Good luck!

7. They're the ones that are in possession of illegal items, not you.

If anything, they'll go to jail/prison depending on local sentencing for drug charges. Also, how would them calling the school get you in trouble, shouldn't it be the other way around?

8. Wish I could, I'm still in highschool and I'm going to university next fall so I'm poor as crap

9. Yeah that's what I thought I would do, just stick it out until university next fall.

10. They don't want you to fail or go to jail

they're just worried

11. Call the police on them since they have it. :devious:

12. yeah like the others said just deny it was ever yours......or steal it back?

13. Time ta GTFO OP! Your parents sound like they are crazy, pretty crazy.