Need help on flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by arsenal2687, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Hey so i planted from a seedling about April first and now my plant is massive (at least for me as a beginner). I am drowning outdoors in organic soil with full day light in an area that gets maximum sun. I water a few times a week and the plant has recently took off in growth. i have attached two pictures. The more mature picture is from June 1st and the before picture is form May 24th. Please let me know when i should cut back on the sun and light for this to start flowering. I have until mid August to harvest this. Also note i have unlimited growing height and time. Thanks in advance guys! [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. keep letting her do her thing . youll see flower after the solstice
    itll be massive. good job

3. That's what you get when you let the best possible light source in existence power your plants.... it's a good problem to have. I agree with Drew that girl is gonna be a MONSTER.

4. How long does flowering take? When should I flip the switch for light or will nature make the adjustment?

5. #5 Doomwaffle, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    Indoor it just depends when you want to I personally leave them in Veg for 30 days after they leave my proposal dome. Outside mother nature will change your lighting accordingly. I have never grown out doors before but I knowe there are threads on this forum dedicated to just that.