Need help on finding bong company name /?!?!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MoneyTokes5, Dec 14, 2012.

1. #1 MoneyTokes5, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    I recently went into my local head shop "HIGH TIDES" IN MIAMI and purchase a what i like to think is a very nice glass water bong. The guy that blew the glass was in the store at the time and was telling me all about the piece and how it worked and how he designed it, also gave me a very good price on the piece and included two bowls of my choice. But i never thought of asking for his company name and now i am in Love with her so much i wanna add things to my piece and don't wanna mix match brands .... i don't know if it is a "illuzion" OR illusion ? on the top of the piece it says "ILL-G" (perhaps stands for illusion glass ?) and then on top of the crown it says "SIGNATURE SERIES " by the way the box in the backround of the picture is the only box the store had that could fit the height of my piece i cant find anything online CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND OUT WHAT THIS COMPANY IS CALLED ?!?!?!?!

Attached Files:

2. dunno but it looks like a sick piece. You could probably go to the headshop and just ask? I would assume they know a little bit about the glass they stock

3. Idk lol

Whats that Medicali thing in the back? Cause it could be Medicali idk lol

4. its the only box they had at the shop that fit my piece

5. its sickkk as fuck hits so smooth ! so in love with it and ideas on extra add ons to get for it im kinda new to this ... it doesn't have a down steam so ash catch is all i can think of ..?

6. i have them on facebook but i'm not sure if they are the company ! i cant find a similar piece :(

7. Yeah there's a prodo company called Illusion Glass, which is probably what that is, and then there's the well known smoke shop Illuzion Glass with their brand of glass known as 'Ill' so two different things. Yours is probably the former, there's only a few models of Ill out there, while I see a lot of Illusion's in simliar style to yours.

8. Yea i saw there shop (looks more like a art gallery) but there no one online that i can find that sell those pieces and extra parts and thats what im lookin for :,(

9. Once I added an ashcatcher to my double honeycomb bong it made quite a difference in how clean it kept my bong. I'm using a Convict Glass showerhead ashcatcher on mine and love it. Makes cleaning much less frequent and leaves more time for smoking da kind.

10. I have this EXACT same piece, I love it the amount of percolation it gets is stupid, i bought a 18mm bowl blown by salt and its sucha sick setup:), I also live in Florida, i bought it at grateful j's on federal between Spanish river blvd and i guesssssss glades road? sick as pick up, how much did you pay? I got it for under 280$ if i remember correctly

edit: mine doesnt have a bent mouth piece its straight and i think it looks much better:)

11. I believe it is an Illusion. I have one that has the same crown symbol and "signature series" Look into "Illusion"

12. It's an Illusion glass piece. If I'm not mistaken they are a company spinoff of Delta9