1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help on Cannabis project

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by weedzilla420, Jun 5, 2004.

1. How's it going gc?,
    so i have to present a project on the sweet cheeba for a drug class i'm in. i have a few ideas on what to do but i would like to seek the input from the city. what topics do you all think i should include.
    btw, i would really like to present mj in a very positive light to contradict the blatent lies and propaganda thev've attempted to brainwash the class with. (they showed a video about addiction where this guy tried weed for the first time and within less than one week he was addicted to heroine and eventually od'ed...lol)
    -any help ya'll could give me would be greatly appreciated
    peace

2. I would lie like a dog...."Drug bad....and I promise I will never ever do them again".

That way you can convince the staff in the drug class that you are in.....that you are rehabilitated!

3. is it a drug clas you have to go to cuz like, you got sent there? or is it just like a class you took in school to fill up some blocks or something?

4. read Why Marijuana Should Be Legalized by Ed Rosenthal.. i hope i got the title right

Grasscity Deals Near You