Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help on Cannabis project

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedzilla420, Jun 5, 2004.

1. How's it going gc?,
    so i have to present a project on the sweet cheeba for a drug class i'm in. i have a few ideas on what to do but i would like to seek the input from the city. what topics do you all think i should include.
    btw, i would really like to present mj in a very positive light to contradict the blatent lies and propaganda thev've attempted to brainwash the class with. (they showed a video about addiction where this guy tried weed for the first time and within less than one week he was addicted to heroine and eventually od'ed...lol)
    -any help ya'll could give me would be greatly appreciated
    peace

2. I would lie like a dog...."Drug bad....and I promise I will never ever do them again".

That way you can convince the staff in the drug class that you are in.....that you are rehabilitated!

3. is it a drug clas you have to go to cuz like, you got sent there? or is it just like a class you took in school to fill up some blocks or something?

4. read Why Marijuana Should Be Legalized by Ed Rosenthal.. i hope i got the title right