Need help obeserving quality of weed

Discussion in 'General' started by harukazee, Nov 14, 2016.

1. So, I have been buying from this dealer (he is white) for over 5 months now, everytime he delivers, I always get a 20, and the weed looks very good, like very polished weed (looks bright, lots of brown thingy on the bud). However, he went on holiday and I had not consumed any for a week, so I made up my mind and decided to visit a Jamaican restaurant and asked them if they could hook me up, they say that they cannot sell that night, but they gave me a little bit of weed for free saying,"you and me are friends, we Jamaican very good friends, I give you a little, but you give me too later if you have" (Because surprisingly, the owner always comes to the restaurant I am working at, and I always serve him). so the weed I got from the Jamaican was not as bright as the weed I got from my white dealer, it looks very tight, darker, and sluggish. However funny thing is, the weed I got from the Jamaican guys was far far stronger than the ones I got from the white dealer, but the buds look very dark and unappealing, moreover, it leaves an aftertaste in my mouth after toking whereas the weed I got from the white guy doesn't
    So my question is, which one is better in terms of quality? the one I got from the white guy, or from Jamaican guys? I am in University, working 2 part time jobs. so I need to get the most out of the weed I buy.

I am very sorry if this post contains a bit of offensive words, tbh I am Asian and english is not my first language, so I would really appreciate if you guys could look away for any mistakes I made in this post.

Thank you in advance

• Like Like x 1
  2. well one thing could be the Jamaican weed is grown out side ,,the as you put it 'white dealer probably had hydro weed,.....Jamaican weed when you get is a great smoke ,,,, jamaica has great landrace strains ,it may not look as good as the hydro but i bet the high was better ,,,mac,

3. You smoke them both , so why the hell you ask us ?

• Like Like x 2
  4. In this instance quality of weed isn't the issue here, it's keeping a relationship with a dealer you can trust. From my experience getting weed is half the battle, so keep your connects.

And I agree with mactheman, the Jamaican soil is probably far better than the white guy's hydro, but at the end of the day you only pick up what you go after. Buying in dubs is costly and kinda stupid anyhow. Drug dealers love your type of business.

Good luck Asian blade!

• Like Like x 3
  5. This is where genetics come in ;) theres a reason jamaicans became rastafarians, they had GREAT marijuana genetics!

TBH just buy both and switch whenever you feel like a different high or when you want a smoother toke.

6. My pops swears on Jamaican land race strains over pretty much everything else he has tried. And he's been around the block, stick with the rastas homie.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here we have a saying.. "Don't trust Whitey" and coincidentally enough it was a black man who said "Dont judge a book by its cover". In all fairness a black dude probably coined the first one too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. thank you for all your replies.
    Update: just smoked 5 bowls of the Jamaican Weed, it really fucked me up, ended up watching some random trippy videos for 2 hours, and then slept for 16 hours, must say, I will be buying the Jamaican weed more often.

Thank you guys

10. You didn't actually say it was Jamaican weed, you said you got it from a Jamacian at a Jamacian restaurant which I think we can agree doesn't mean it was grown in Jamaica. Since the "Jamaican" weed was stronger and had an aftertaste it was more likely to be hydro than the white guy's weed.

• Like Like x 1