Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help now.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by LifeSucksSweatyBalls, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Hi everyone I am new to the forum. I have recently just went to vacation in colorado and have qualifying conditions for medical cannabis. The only problem is I am not a resident, but I am also 18 so I can't purchase from a dispensary. I have no way of getting my medicine and I am suffering because of it. Is there any way I can get my medicine, or am I screwed?

2. I dont know why its funny, I have chronic migraines, anxiety, ptsd, gerd, ibs, and depression. All diagnosed by my physician in NJ.

3. So you're asking for someone to provide a hook up for you?

4. No, I am just wondering how I can get my medicine. I am here till the 23rd and I am already suffering. I need a loophole essentially.

5. If I'm screwed, I just want to know so I can try to find an alternative.

6. Sorry, but in other words...U B Fucked...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Can I get CBD or is that the same.

8. Same problem..sorry, but them's the facts

9. NJ only recently added PTSD. I don't know what "gerd" is, and depression and anxiety are not qualifying conditions in NJ. If you have a legitimate mmj card, I believe you're allowed to travel with a certain amount.

Plan ahead or figure something out.

10. Gerd is acid reflux, it burns the shit out of my asophogus. And thank you for the information about the PTSD I was unaware until now.