Need help NOW!

Discussion in 'General' started by merseymud, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Just rejoined gc after a while , and when I read a thread it starts from the last comment not the original question/ comment! It's cracking me up. what do I do ? Tried settings with no joy! HELP

2. It starts from the top of the page an I have to drag it all the way down to read the thing that the original thread maker has said.. Arrrrgghhhh

3. Go to user control panel, go to edit options, under thread display modes, find thread display options and select linear-oldest first

4. Are you clicking 'last page' or are you clicking the title?

5. Clicking on the title, and say the thread has 7 pages it starts on page 7 , and then the original posts at the bottom of page 7

6. Where's the user control ? I'm on I phone does that make a difference?

7. Probably, I'm not sure. On the computer, if you go to the top right where it displays your notifications you should click on "my account." That takes you to the user control panel.

8. I just looked on the app. I don't think you can do it from there but I could be wrong.

9. I only use ipad and iPhone an it started today when I rejoined, always been ok until now ! Some1 must know surely, makin me RAGE

10. Sorted ! Thanks mate . Worked on the ipad ( not app)

11. On the app. Go to more, setting, forum reading options, jump to first thread/post. Just figured it out because of your post. Seems to be working now.