Need Help, not sure what's wrong

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mjj998, Oct 18, 2012.

1. A couple weeks into flowering, plant has grown too tall and had to adjust the lights. Even before changing lighting location, curling seemed to be occurring on the leaves. 4 2700k cfl lights, watering only when needed, using fox farm's tiger bloom as recommended. Two intake one exhaust fan, 12/12 lighting schedule. Any help, as usual, would be greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [quote name='"mjj998"']A couple weeks into flowering, plant has grown too tall and had to adjust the lights. Even before changing lighting location, curling seemed to be occurring on the leaves. 4 2700k cfl lights, watering only when needed, using fox farm's tiger bloom as recommended. Two intake one exhaust fan, 12/12 lighting schedule. Any help, as usual, would be greatly appreciated.

[/quote]

Hard to tell from the pics, kind of blury. But leaves curled down like that usually indicate under watering. They curl down to trap moisture rising from the soil. Any ph swings? What are your temps/humidity?

3. not ph'ing, temp at or around mid 80's, unsure of humidity though. So you think more water?

4. Mid 80s is too hot for flowering, likely heat stress. And what do you mean by not phing? If you mean that you aren't testing your ph then that is definitely an issue too...

5. [quote name='"Shiva Blaster"']Mid 80s is too hot for flowering, likely heat stress. And what do you mean by not phing? If you mean that you aren't testing your ph then that is definitely an issue too...[/quote]

Mid 80's is NOT too hot IF you have decent air movement. But it is a sign that you may be underwatering, if you lot is drying to fast from those temps. What kind of nutrients are you using, and what soil?

6. Using regular scott's garden soil, just got some Fox Farm's Tiger Bloom. I have two intake and one exhaust fan. The plant grew too tall so i had to move the lights to hang vertical because it was growing right onto the bulbs. I've done the 'put your hand between the bulb and plants' and it doesn't seem too warm. I'm just wondering if it's underwatering.

7. [quote name='"mjj998"']Using regular scott's garden soil, just got some Fox Farm's Tiger Bloom. I have two intake and one exhaust fan. The plant grew too tall so i had to move the lights to hang vertical because it was growing right onto the bulbs. I've done the 'put your hand between the bulb and plants' and it doesn't seem too warm. I'm just wondering if it's underwatering.[/quote]

Underwater if causes drooping, not claw like leaves in your pics. That is either heat stress or over fert/pH issue. I would test that pH if I were you.

8. Let me ask you this

How often are you watering ? I think it could be the soil is not drying enough if you water to often.

Based on your set up. Are you producing enough heat to dry the pot in one day or two ?