Need Help, New bong debate!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hydrogen805, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Im looking for a new bong, I am looking to spend upwards of 200-250 for a rather nice, Straight tube ( prefer Ice Notches) with a nice showerhead diffy, or of the likes. I would then spend probly another 100 on a custom bowl/slide. Or If possible, put it all together for 250! lool Should I order online or hit up Local HSs.

Or i could take my money and go hit up a bunch of different headshops n see what ever i find n grab that? I cant find a rather cheap set up myself, I was wondering what you guys would do?

2. buy it online go to ALT. you can get a nice tube and a nice slide for that price. they also have showerhead diffys too
    pm me if you dont already know the link to ALT. :hello:
    if you go to a LHS they might not have the same selections of artists like they do online

3. Try SSFG on Etsy they have some new worked tubes in the $200 range, go check it out.

4. thanks guys will do :)

5. I'd go for something nice off ALT.

6. try and find a stone glass works waffle tube. scour the net till you find one. good luck

7. Ugh, love me a waffle.