Need Help Naming my Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xHiiPower, Feb 2, 2013.

1. I'm struggling with this one. So if anyone could help that'd be great :D

It's a blue dot double 10 arm perc with an ice catcher.

Here is a picture of my girlfriend with it.

image-64536491.jpg

2. I dont really believe in getting a bong and naming it, normally the name comes from a funny incident or something for me, i dont have names for many of my bongs i own. i named one the bong breaker because it hit my brothers other glass bong and went right threw it. I think thats the only name i kept from an incident in most of the glass i own, i did call 2 different smaller glass bongs "the mini" because i had them at seperate times and they were pretty small, like under a foot

3. Haha I feel you but I do enjoy a good name. Usually me and my friends get something super quick but I'm stuck on this one. I had a small blue bong and my GF came up with Chronic the Hedgehog. Pretty funny but ye I wish more blades were giving input :/

4. Funny you lookin for a name cuz i just got one other day was thinkin it needed a name and couldnt think of one

5. Haha I see you are struggling as well

6. I also dont beleive in naming a bong, i just refer to them as my big bong (28 inch) an my little bong (24 inch)

Gf: Which bong are you gonna hit?
    Me: the big one

7. Hows the drag on it?

8. Not bad at all

9. damn thats like twice the size of mine maybe more. call it shaq

10. I was thinking like osmosis or the tree of life but it isn't green lol. Idk :/ maybe something about it being clear or transparent something that sounds super awesome

11. Call it blue? :p

12. Haha simple but fitting

13. name is Todeulb

14. Name it "smeagle" or "paris hiltons dildo"

"Hey can you pass me paris hiltons dildo?"

15. "Sagan"

16. Could you guys give reasons and for some how to pronounce it lol

Thanks for all the help much appreciated. :)

17. Todeulb is blue dot spelled backwards