Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help Naming a Piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PH 420, Oct 27, 2011.

1. I need help naming a bubbler I got about a month and a half ago and still can't figure out a name...

Description: has a nice green carb to the left of a really nice deep bowl.

The rest is shown. Here are some pics.

image-2228529949.png

image-322223995.png

If you need help naming your piece or just wanna show it off and say why you call it what you do. Thx!

2. I suck at naming pieces, but I just wanted to let you know that your bubbler is really cool. Just curious, how much did you pay for it?

3. Barney Bubble (Barney Rubble from Flintstones)

4. i vote for this, piece looks like art:smoke:

5. Also, it looks like two birds morphed together with the twisty part. If that helps with a name whatsoever then I'm happy.

6. Looks like a Solomon or Bartholomew to me. My pipe is Eugene. :D

7. [quote name='"PH 420"']I need help naming a bubbler I got about a month and a half ago and still can't figure out a name...

Description: has a nice green carb to the left of a really nice deep bowl.

The rest is shown. Here are some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you need help naming your piece or just wanna show it off and say why you call it what you do. Thx![/quote]

It reminds me of those little fish that are Tiny and float around with their tiny fins, what are they called again?

8. Those designs are sick! I would go with Chrysanthemum.

9. #11 PH 420, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    [quote name='"Stone24"']I suck at naming pieces, but I just wanted to let you know that your bubbler is really cool. Just curious, how much did you pay for it?[/quote]

Around $55

I have seen so many images in it. The part with the lizard or dragon or loch ness monster has a tented purple stomach. I have seen those three creatures, a pot on the back and on of my friends saw something else. I'll have to ask him again.

10. i suggest having a big sesh with all your friends, and after every hit they have to suggest a name. write them all down and choose one :)

11. #13 OSU420, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    You should call it charmander. If you look at it how I show it in the picture it looks just like a little salamander standing up. The mouthpiece is the head (the opening is the mouth) and the blue dot is the eye. The little clear pieces are the arms and legs and the curled colored glass is like a tail.

Attached Files:

12. I thought it looked lizard-y too. Zilla would be another good name.

13. Why give it a name?

14. [quote name='"Zizzy"']Why give it a name?[/quote]

Why not? Do you not name your pieces? I feel it gives a likeness to your 'device'.

15. I vote Charmander

16. Why not? :)

17. i second that... thats a great name. you should name it that^