Need help, my weed might be contaminated

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jinshe, May 21, 2018.

1. So i just recently got my hands to some no name strain thats just normal outdoor orange weed, it looks good, smells good but the problem is that i think theres a small chance it might be glass/metal/sand or whatever contaminated. First of all weighs more than it looks, secondly it sparks up real serious when smoked in a joint, and also my friends and i didn't get ANY effect, literally 0, from 4 grams of this stuff. Could it lose potency if it gets contaminated? Last one was the same just a previous grow but had a nice high and didnt have those characteristics to it. The one I think is contaminated, is also really sticky, like waaay stickier.
    Your opinions?

2. any pics?

3. Sure it was ganja? I mean even stressed out schwag would give a buzz....

• Like Like x 2
  4. What was the color like, im thinking spidermites or even worse mold. Now that everyone and there sister grows, alot more shitty homegrown is going around. Spidermites when dried will produce that popcorn effect, sparkle and fade. They also put hella webs on the buds when they are growing.
    As for the not getting an effect i think its all mental, you saw something you knew you wernt gona like and your mind responded accordingly thinking it didnt do anything.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. You sure you been smoking ganja? :jump:

• Disagree Disagree x 1