Need help..... my first grow and i have a deficiency

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cocotaso101, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Okay.  I'd say do the Cal/Mg but only if you are willing to possibly go an extra week for the flush, that way you would get your plant the nutrients it needs and get a proper flush.

2. This will help. I can't remember the site I got it from or who posted it.. so where credits due.. thank you!!!

Sent from my N800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. you might be right that  its heat burn .Looked at them today They are curled up 

4. Only reason I thought light burn was because I have seen small oval shaped marks like that from lights coming in close contact with the leaves. I say heat burn and mean light burn. Generally if you are talking about what you mean its called heat stress not heat burn.

5. Once I seen the curl .I moved the lights futher away and reposition my fan

Attached Files:

6. think its phosphorus but can be confuse with magnesium........jungle is an organic...use chemical for a minute to correct it quick......but the defect may be from a lockout of nutes so u may have to flush

what I did was used  the  Jungle juice alittle bit. Then used Advance Final Phase .Pulled some leaves that cant be save and some of the others are starting to go back green

8. also I just really believe that it had to be the heat from the bulbs cause I did not have the  fan  on but if not then   I guess it need some P

9. your right..sorry my friend misdiagnose.  I payed attention to the first plant.....yea thats all heat.  the spots, curl up, taking sometime for the burned patches to finish crackling up,  ur right.