Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help making tea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davida0829, Sep 21, 2010.

1. need help making tea??

ok guys i got some shit weed (dirt weed) an am looking to make some tea outa it cause i have never tried making tea or edibles an i got abot a gram of the dirt weed will half of a gram work?

2. You need a bit more then half a gram.

You`ll need about 2 tablespoons of shake each person or it wont be very efficient.

3. lol sorry bout that man i honestly didnt even know there was an edibles section =/ shit we learn everyday lol my bad again

4. just gonna be me lol an damn dude idk i might just make that vaporizer if this shit reqires that much lol sick of using my bong an bucket bong