Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help making sure the brownies will work

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mr_oleary, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Hi GC,

My friend was recently diagnosed with cancer and I want to make her some brownies that I know  100% will be effective. I don't need good taste, most efficient, etc., just a failproof method that has worked for you every time. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

2. Damn bro tell your friend good luck while I'm not sure just wanted to wish your buddy well. What kind of cancer was he diagnosed with? And for when he starts treatments (if he does) you'll want to smoke/vape more than edibles edibles will come after you are already a little high because your stomach is settled. I tried a few times edibles before smoking a little while under chemo and the results weren't good.  :unsure: