Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help making cannaoil/brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Nivel Nadroj, Sep 18, 2011.

1. #1 Nivel Nadroj, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    so I only have 2 grams of dank, 2 cups of brownie mix, and a small little pan, how can I make the oil, please tell me because all the other recipes use 5G's - an ounce and I don't know how to use only 2 gs.

My questions are:

How much vegetable oil do I use with 2 grams(for simmering on a pan)

How much brownie mix for 2 grams of cannaoil?

Any other information

2. Your best bet is to make 2 firecrackers rather than a batch of brownies man.

IME you need at least 8 grams of mids to make a decent batch of brownies

3. I'm not looking to make a batch, maybe 3 - 5

plus, im allergic to peanut butter, is there any other alternative?

4. IMHO 2 grams simply isn't enough to make brownies with man, sorry. I do not know of a 2 brownie mix, so your going to need to think about a different way of eating it.

You can make cannabutter and spread it on a piece of toast. Or make some cannaoil and eat it with some bread. If you already have a 2 brownie recipe, then just make your oil and add it to the mix.

There are several TEK's on how to make the cannaoil/butter, which is the most important step in making edibles.

Once you have the cannaoil/butter, how you eat it is really up to you.

5. What are some ways of eating cannaoil?

6. What are some of the ways you can eat oil ...... ????

Their are literally thousands of ways to eat oil.... put it on a salad, dip some good rolls in it ....

Since you're allergic to certain foods you're going to have to use your imagination man