Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help making canabutter cookies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by NCwhiteboy, Jan 22, 2015.

1. I have a o of mids and want to make cannabutter then make cookies with betty Crocker cookie mix how can I make each cookie have about a 8th in each. I have made canabutter cookies before but the cookies where not that potent .

2. If you have 1oz total, and you want 1/8oz per cookie, I wonder how many cookies you would need to make, hmmm, tough question.... I'm guessing maybe 13 cookies is the right answer?

3. Just check the box for how much butter is needed, take a little more then required and add bud.  Cook it up and add to mix. 

4. Here you go bro enjoy your kick ass brownies
    Make sure you decarb your bud first. Grind it seal it in aluminum foil pouch. 20 min @ 220. Make coconut oil with your decarbed bud.

Herb and oil in covered Pyrex. 45-50min @ 220.
    Let cool then freeze with material over night. Defrost then 2cd cook in oven add lethicin. 45-50 min @ 220 cool strain and use in any recipe that calls for butter or oil

I like 1 oz to 1 cup works great. Doseing as follows

What you would smoke in one session? So if your usual sesh is with 1/4 g that would be how much you should eat. If you smoke 1g eat that.

We use brownies cookies cakes I will use box brownies for the example. Takes 1/4 cup of oill

1/4 cup of medicated oil=7 grams tray of brownies cut into 14 pieces = 1/2 gram per brownie. Standard dispensary dose is .20 so you could say brownies made at this strength are 2way. Unless you know the % of THC in your product before processing you can not reliably say how many MG there is per serving. Our Pt's understand the above explanation fine. I guarantee the above

Happy Mediables!

Silly Pharm
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1349323-Silly-Pharm

5. I made cookies and put 1.44 grams of top shelf decarbed bubblicious hydro per cookie and they fuck you up bad. One cookie gets two people stoned to the max.

be careful..