Need help making a homemade piece.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Ash Trayz, Feb 1, 2016.

1. #1 Ash Trayz, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
    Yeah I am ordering a pipe soon, but for now I am trying to make a home piece till then.

[​IMG]

Its a pen piece, I got the end of cable wire head connected as bowl piece, and other side I can inhale through.

All I need is a carb now, am asking how you think I should get a carb. Would flaming the pen and poking a hole work well?

2. make an apple pipe eat apple after win win

3. True I ended up trying that :p , and nevermind. My pipe works fine as how it is.

4. Isn't a spoon like $15 at a headshop?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

5. theres fun ways to smoke wih out a bong or bowl dude, have you ever tried a gravity bong or waterfall bong their easy to make and all you need for it is scissors and a bottle however size u want, try and go for a bigger plastic bottle so smoke gathers

6. I have plenty of methods but it 2 old be easier for us both if you just searched easy ways to make a homemade bong on google.

7. #7 Ash Trayz, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2016

True.

8. Are you old enough to go to a headshop?

9. Take a stick 1.75-2" diameter, cut a 5" segment, drill down the center, drill one end and u got a quality pipe. Brb I'll go take a pic.

10. #10 NorseMythology, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    Here
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Quality!

12. Dremel, drill and sandpaper!

I didn't have a saw so I literally Dremel drilled it then sanded it smooth haha.

Also, the side opposite the hole, sand it flat so it doesn't roll. I guess I did treat the wood with olive oil to help seal it. Works like a charm though. Thanks!