Need help (lots of pictures)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by risetheresin, May 6, 2015.

1. #1 risetheresin, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    Hello guys back again, after hitting my fourth week of veg my lower leafs are starting to show signs or something I'm not sure if it's over nutrients, or a defiency, I was looking for days at hand about magnesium because it's the closest one that I can see that can come close to what I got but I still feel it's not it, because my water here where I live has a small amoun of magnesium and calcium in it (tds200-300) even has a tad bit of sulfur, just flushed her out like 5 mins ago maybe to start fresh and make sure I didn't over feed it, which maybe what I did, I read the stupid box instead of starting at 1/4 like a noob.
    Current soil, organic pro mix
    Fert-mg 30-10-10 at 1tsp per gallon
    120 actual watts cfl
    Currently got 4 120mm fans as exhaust and a couple pvc exhaust holes

Please lmk what you think and don't blast me about mg it's all I got in my area

Attached Files:

2. thats a lotta fans.... I had one  small PC fan for 4 plants and just recently added a second for 3 little ones and one 4 week old plant(same as before just one got bigger cause it was started before seedlings). 

3. anyone please>?

4. #4 foolmelt, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    Over fed and too acidic. I can tell your using nutes meant for orchids, spend the $15 on a L of GH or DynaGro nutes.

5. Nope it's a different one but my stoner self FUCKED up and got the one meant for "acid loving plants" so there's my biggest issue with WHY my ph prob spiked to acidic after I fed them so I'm On my way! To lowes to return it and get some fresh soil and I'll see if I can hit a hydro store only thing they're 30miles away