Need Help.....leaves are curling up and drying out

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by backwood, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Hey fellas....here's my problem, on my outdoor grow... my leaves are real dry/brittle and turning slightly brown, and there starting to fall off...not sure what the problem is....I'm close to harvesting but wondering if I should pull it now or try and fix the problem ....I haven't checked the ph level and been feeding tiger bloom with a little dynagro every 4-5 days.....I don't believe its bud rot/ mold, thinking about flushing it with straight bottle water and see what it does.....

What do you guys think?

2. flushing is the right thing to do

3. Thanks for the response.....how many times should I flush it, I flushed it once already about 2 days ago....if flushing doesn't correct the problem, should I pull it?

Thanks

4. One flush should do it if you used about three times the volume of your container. Pulling them is the last resort................

5. I flushed with a gallon of water....there in 5 gallon buckets, thinking about giving them another gallon of water.

6. 5 gallon bucket 1 gallon of water is not a flush that is a watering
    you need 15 gallons of water ph,ed 6.5 to really flush

7. thanks inkman and budlushious for the advice....will take care of them tonight.

Best Regards,
    Tim