Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help keeping smell on the down low.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkFloyd42o, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Im always smoking in my apartment and i need help keeping the smell down, I mean i use candles, insents, and other spray stuff but it just "covers" the smell a little but u can still smell it. I need something that eliminates the stinch and "odor"....Can someone help me out on this please? Thanks. :smoking:

2. Fastforward to 1:27. Basically make yourself a killer spoof that can trap the smoke for a long enough time that when it goes through the other end it smells odorless or like a fabric tissue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcQznXFbGT8]YouTube - WEEKLY WEED WISDOM - Lesson 13[/ame]

3. Thx for reply but thats not what I'm lookin for, wouldnt want to be exhaling everytime into that thing lol.

4. Febreeze?

5. the smell is easier to get rid of when i smoke in a more open area than my bedroom, like my living room. unless you smoke a blunt, joint, or anything with a continuous burn.

i turn my ceiling fan on and spray febreeze towards it.