need help is this a good clone from the mother???...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tkgizzle91, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I his took a clone from the mother plant. Is this even a clone???When it roots I want to put it outside til finish.

ForumRunner_20120809_173541.png

2. If you made it by cutting and the roots form then you did it right. I love making cuttings of plants. I have never done cuttings of the herb, but can't see why it wouldn't be about the same. This plant looks healthy.

3. Looks like a clone, but until the roots show I guess technically it's still just a cutting. Is that a shot glass? Be careful about over-watering or it will rot.

If you're in the northern hemisphere outside the tropics it's too late to move a plant outside. Do you have a plan B?

4. #4 tkgizzle91, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    No it's a plastic bottle but I stay in the southern part of the us . So itz still too late to put outside for flowering after it roots,but my plan b is to let it flower in the house.

5. Good luck then. Deep south, no frost until mid to late October, even then not a lot of time to veg before the shorter days force it to flower. If you can keep the deer & rabbits & rednecks away from it, you would get something, just not a big yield.
    Indoors? Lights, camera, action!!!
    Bestaluck to ya.

6. #6 automan142, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    [quote name='"tkgizzle91"']I his took a clone from the mother plant. Is this even a clone???When it roots I want to put it outside til finish.

[/quote]

Clone looks good man but Put some plastic duct tape round that bottle. Light will rot the roots so it needs to b covered round the sides bro