NEED HELP IS IT BOY OR GIRL???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Lilblueflame, Mar 2, 2020.

1. So these are just random seeds so 50/50 on boy or girl. I don’t trust websites for autoflowers or fem seeds due to me getting ripped off the first time i tried it . I’m not sure if this lil bump means it’s a boy or not due to the rest of the plant not showing it’s sex what do y’all think?? View attachment 2760650 View attachment 2760651 IMG_0803.JPG IMG_0806.JPG IMG_0804.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That's definitely a preflower, but tough to say 100% one way or the other. It does have the spade shape of a male, but I've been fooled before because I wasn't patient enough. But if it doesn't form pistils after a few day, you've probably got your answer. If you can get a little closer and more clear pic we can take another peek.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Male sacks show much sooner than female pistils.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. So far female from what I see.

5. I’m freaking out cause i waisted a month and a half on this and i got crap loads of more random seeds so I’m just trying to reset if i need to but i can’t tell to be honest. The first pic is the closest i got to what it could possibly be

6. How soon have you seen male sacks after turning to flower?

7. Congratulations It's A GIRL

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. How can you tell? Just out of curiosity?

9. 10 days max

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 1st pic looks like it might be a girl.. You will either start seeing some hairs or the beginning of nanners in a few days... For my vote if you dont plant extra expecting to lose some males get some fem seeds!

11. Too soon.....wait a few days and you will have your answer.
    Good luck.

• Like Like x 1