Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help, in tough situation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SuthernSmoke, May 5, 2010.

1. Ok, so i had a job drug test yesterday, i pissed in a cup and all was good, my pee was yellow when i did it though.

However, the day before i took a workout supplement that contained 1,3 Dimethylalymine that some people say causes a false positive for amphetamine.

Also, last friday night i took half a roxi, for my first time, and havent been smoking for over 2 weeks.

During the two weeks i used creatine, drank tons of water and exercised a lot. I bought a take home test for THC and passed it.
    However, im worried that maybe the roxi or the false positive from 1,3 might cause me to go back in and redo the test.

All my friends keep asking me to smoke and stuff, and i REALLY want to, but what if i have to go redo it, after i smoke? Then im screwed
    Would really appreciate your guys input on this, THANK YOU

2. Just wait until you know if you passed or not to smoke again man. If you can;t resist just make sure you allot yourself enough time to pass it on the retry. Good luck.

3. dont smoke be patient

4. alright, im just gonna wait, ive waited this long anyways. Thanks guys

jw, how long does roxi stay in ur system usually? cuz that was my first time, and it was 4 days before i took the test, and i was drinking A LOT of water haha