Need help in my garden!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Johhnyblaze44, Feb 27, 2013.

1. I'm on day 18 since iv planted my seeds. I'm growing 5 female Blue mystic seeds in a 4x4x7 grow tent using a 600w mh bulb with a dimable ballast (50% right now) I just transplanted them from the red solo cups (filled with FF light warrior) last night into 5 gallon spartpots (filled with fox farm ocean forest) iv been watering them 2-3 times a week. I need help with feeding. I bought the trio nutrient pack (foxfarm tiger bloom, big grow, and grow big) and I don't understand the feeding chart. I looked up online and people said 1/4 strength or 1/2 strength at first? I was going to use 1 gallon containers to mix my nutes. Do they go by teaspoons or tablespoons per gallon or what would be the best way to mix them and how much and often should I be watering/feeding? Thanks again GC. I learned a lot within The last few months. Here's some pics

Attached Files:

2. #2 Freeborn, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
    Watering that much in a five gal pot will stunt the growth to much water IMO if you keep watering and never let the soil dry out the roots will not grow and seek out the water in turn the plant will not grow the best way to judge is by the weight of the pot and plant I it feels light to you then water there is no set every 3.5 days I have to water let the plant tell you when to water

Do not feed until they have full fan leaves FFOF has plenty of food for them it's a little hot IMO
    When they get full fan leaves that is a sign that they are out of the seedling stage and ready to veg and get some food and this is also when I would turn my light to full if you can control the heat

Most food charts are in teaspoon tsp and I start with half to one gal then just every other water increase the dose little by little IMO don't need to go over 1 1/2 tsp per gal I don't use FF food but its the same mostly

Sent from iPhone 5

3. Exactly what freeborn said. When you do start to feed, if I remember correctly, fox farm is like 5mL per gallon up to like 15mL per gallon. 5mL=1tsp