Need help immediately

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by listen20, Jun 20, 2015.

1. In the last few days my plants have all started exhibiting the same symptoms. The lower fan leaves are showing multiple discolorations crinkling up and dying. I'm growing in soil on a porch 4 floors up. The temperature rises much higher being so high up, id say its usually 10-15 degrees warmer and the tempurature right now varies for my region between 70-85 degrees standard. The plants get abundant direct sunlight, is say between 7-9 hours daily.
    I'm growing in a soil supposedly meant for this which ill post a picture of. Any help is greatly appreciated, i am very worried please help.

Attached Files:

2. These pictures are from just now, it's moving up to higher fan leaves!

Attached Files:

3. Sorry for not posting all pertinent info, i was in a rush and worried will post other info soon.

4. How old are they, pic of whole plant. Have you given any nutes? The last pics of the leaf looks like bug damage

5. They are about 1 month 3 weeks old-2 months, no nutes yet but thats because of all the nutrients already in the soil.

6. This is a picture of entire plant.
    I've been watering more frequently because the pots have been feeling dry often.
    Source of water is tap that sits out for over 24 hours, I know that there is high calcium in the water source.

Attached Files:

7. What do you need help with?

8. The problem is stated with pictures in the intial post.

9. Might be time for more food, yellow leaf looks like n def. are those stems purple? Could be genetics, but also a sign of phosphorus def

10. I believe the problem is thrips, so i bought spinosad and sprayed them. I have a few questions if anyone could be so kind if they have the answer. How often should i spray the plants? Should i spray new growth? How diluted should the spray be when mixed with water?