Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help Im New

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoungSmokerIm13, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 YoungSmokerIm13, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    Please respect the Grasscity Community and its members. Follow these guidelines simply to keep this site a productive and peaceful community. Failure to abide by these simple guidelines will result in a warning/infraction/ban. Please keep in mind that you have to be at least the age of 18 to be a member of the Grasscity Community.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-forum-feedback/899395-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. this has to be a troll.

13? Man get out of here, you cant be here.

3. im 13 don't hate on the age and yeah I'm not a troll

4. LMFAO

Sent from my Spaceship, high as hell.

You have to be 18 here. you admitted you are 13. You can not be here.

6. You can get a garbage bag of weed for 10 bucks in mexico

7. how much for some good dank weed here ?

8. Ask your dad

9. My dad doesn't let me smoke

10. Because your 13

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. Just to let you know, mods usually ban underage people who admitted they're underage.

I'm in Indiana and here a gram of mids runs for $5 and a gram of chron (top shelf) goes for $20. But again be prepared to pay triple cost and thats if you can even find anyone wanting to deal with a 13 year old.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.