need help I'm a newbie!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dread Petie, Jan 8, 2012.

1. This is my first grow I have 6 Cali Kush Plants and 1 Blueberry Haze growing in Happy Frog Soil and I'm using General Organics Go Box along with Indonesia Bat Gauno tea with Black Strap Molasses. Light is a 600 watt hps and a 2 ft. 8 bulb t5 with four blue and four red bulbs in it. Now I'm a week into 12/12 and I'm noticing a lot of yellowing I use tap water most times leaving it out for 24 hours but my grow seems to be going slow any pointers help me please

2. Did you ph your tap water before you gave it to the plant? You should do so to ensure your plant can take up all nutrients.

Also, the yellowing of the leaves when flowering is probably a nitrogen deficiency which is quite normal for cannabis.

3. Yes I check it most times but was told it didn't really matter with an organic grow due to no bug ph issues in organic grows

4. Can I get some help in here guys I need yall

5. Lol you better do a ph on your run off and a ph on your water in then report back. With out pics it sounds like a nitrogen deficency.

6. Take some pics and def buy a ph meter. You can get them on ebay for 5-10$ shipped

7. Or flush it with Distilled water. Get a couple gallons from the supermarket and flush with that (if you cant get a ph meter). Maybe add a flushing agent.

8. make sure leaves are dry after watering/misting/foliar feeding before placing so close to those cfl's..looks like a heat burn, not a nute burn...

9. Two weeks into flowering as of today what do you guys think?? Again 6 Cali Kush 1 Blueberry haze

10. Hey how do they look 2nd week into flowering?

11. 2nd and 3rd pic look like they maybe have a little nute burn? they look good though hard to tell the pictures are sort of crappy can you get a shot of the whole thing :)

12. [quote name='"Dread Petie"']Hey how do they look 2nd week into flowering?[/quote]

Looking good :)

13. Ok I'll try to get better pics