Need help identifying

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by HammerCam, Aug 14, 2017.

1. #1 HammerCam, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    This is a bagseed I found in my grinder figured I'd give it a shot. Doing well so far after I topped it, but not sure what's starting to happen with the leaves. New grower so all help is welcomed!

In a grow tent under 3 CFLs in coco perlite using GH flora series plus CalMag with lighting at 18:6

Also, Any idea what the plant might be as far as indica or sativa? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Don't forget to bring a towel!
    Grasscity Forum

2. Thought heat stress, opened the tent and have a fan blowing in it. Rooms at 72. Unsure inside the tent. Waiting on vent. System to come in.

Grasscity Forum

3. Are you seriously asking what strain this plant might be ???? Like that's a dumb question that won't be answered, but what can be identified is it's an indica. And did you buy a grow tent specifically for a bagseed cause this all sounds like bullshit .

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. You never know with some bagseed. It could end up being a great plant that yields a pound. you have to give some random seeds a chance lol.

• Like Like x 2
  5. No bagseed can be good , but this whole thing here seems like bullshit buddy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. That's straight bullshit

• Like Like x 1
  7. You may think bagseed is just bagseed but it could be Northern Lights or OG Kush. you never really know

8. No I'm saying bagseed can in fact be good bud I've had bomb bagseed myself . But what I'm saying is your a new grower first time from bagseed and what went out and bought a tent and everything for bagseed or what ? The whole back story here sounds like bull .

• Like Like x 1
  9. No you just heard it in your ears the wrong way man . [​IMG] from bagseed

• Like Like x 1
  10. The "sugar" on your plant's leaves look great

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thank you

12. Alright, I didn't ask for you to come in here accusing me of bullshit? So to help ease your nerves... no sir, I didn't just buy a grow tent for a bagseed. Not everyone might have the luxury of a house or a basement or back yard like you might. But if you live in an apartment with roommates you make things work. Not everyone wants a weed plant growing in a corner of their apt. I have 2 autos growing in that grow tent as well. So thank you for your concern but I don't need opinions from someone that can't help and give suggestions like I simply asked. Instead beat them down with negativity. Real tough my man. I wasn't asking what strain the weed was. I have common sense. I read some people being able to determine whether indica or sativa. Bless you

• Like Like x 2
  13. I see now haha

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  14. Your the one who is taking things personal bud , hey let's start over . Your a lame who knows nothing and I'm trolling you a bit on it . Wanna take it personal by all means go ahead . But don't ask stupid questions, and I already told you it's an indica . Have fun !

• Like Like x 1
  15. Alright there's 81152925293 other people on here for you to troll. Whatever makes you happy but I don't need your help. So go bother some other "lames" :)

Grasscity Forum

16. Yea but it's not everyday you get someone asking questions like yours , i mean shit this is golden ! Oh and 5 weeks from seed you should be way better off than that bruh!