Need help identifying what this is!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Guerilla.420, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Okay, so this is my first grow ever and i know it isnt the pretties plant. Its from a seed that came with some dank weed but idk the strain... It would realy help if someone could identify those spots on leaves and tell me how far into flower she is. (How many weeks approximately till harvest?)
    Thanks, peace 20190827_151021.jpg 20190827_150908.jpg 20190827_151352.jpg 20190827_151358.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Outside plants finish mid Oct to Halloween. Pull if a frost-freeze night is expected as they won't survive a killing frost.
    The puncture holes are likely a mite of some sort. Look on the back side but odds are whatever did it moved on or got eaten.
    What you should spray for is caterpillars. AKA Bud Worms.
    upload_2019-8-27_7-15-36.jpeg
    BT is a caterpillar specific bacterium rated for organic use.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Thank you so much

4. I started seeing the same thing going in with my outdoor plants, over a week of looking until I started seeing aphids, they were all over the place a few days later and now it's been 3 weeks and I may find one or two a day, been spraying with organic rosemary mix and it seemed to just about stop them.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Thanks, thats helpfull

6. Looks like caterpillars to me at first glance. If it is, Monterey BT works great on those bastards.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks like the holes are from inch worms or caterpillars, looks for tiny worms anywhere near or around the buds. Look for tiny white clearish eggs, and also look for tiny dots of black that could be worm poop.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Get a magnifying glass and look under the leaf. That's for the critters like to hang out

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk