Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help identifying weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rampage23, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Went to friends house to pick up some bud today. My friend didnt know what kind of weed it was but said it was really dank. I believe him, the nug he gave me had a really strong smell. So what kind of strain do you guys think it is. and sorry for low quality pics, i took pics with my phone:)

Attached Files:

2. People say you can't tell by just the picture, and plus your pics are pretty blurry, I think like a camera with macro would take better pictures

3. Hmm, based off the blurriness of the pic, lack of macro, and presence of light and shadows, i'd say you got yourself some plant matter there, possible the bud of a plant?

4. Some pretty good looking ganja, smoke that shit, man.

5. DOOD NO WAI DAT IS DEFINITELY SOME GRREN DRAGON MEGA HAZE CROSSED WITH SOME NORTHERN AFGHANI KUSH MAYNE.

no way to tell by looking at the bud. you have to know the grower, and even then teres a large chance he/she wont even know.