Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help identifying this weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Apple Fries, May 6, 2011.

1. #1 Apple Fries, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    Hey guy's i just bought some dank shit for 40 a 2g and like idk what is haha its bright green with orange hairs and is crystally..anyone know what it could be:bongin:

Found out its orange dro[​IMG]

2. Man there is no way to say from that description...lol.

3. Really haha shitttt well its fire as fuck im stoned as hell. Like its lime green and just orange hairs/stem's its nuts LOL

4. #4 Rhiston, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    40/g? Shit I would never pay that.. And it sounds like you bought weed:)

And seriously, sounds like some blue dream to me.. No way to tell forsure sorry:/

5. sounds like some......good weed?

im no expert though so dont quote me

6. 40/g...? You got raped. They don't even pay that much in Iceland for weed lol.

7. i meant to put 2g lolol

8. #8 Slurms McKenzie, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Post some pics

9. Yea im going to later got to run out for some shit...for mother's day hahaha:cool:

10. #10 Slurms McKenzie, May 6, 2011
    Oh damn I totally forgot :eek:

11. Dont we all hahah

12. its clearly uber dank doggy hammerfist kush.

13. It could be some sticky icky does it look like this?

Attached Files:

14. #14 Slurms McKenzie, May 6, 2011
    Is this a excuse to post your weed -_-

15. Sounds like marijuana.

16. uhm yea kinda but more green and more orange ill post it in a bit but it sucks cus i already broke it up so i aint got a nug to show..

17. To mckenzie: haha maybe:)

18. Yeah man, like 95% of weed looks like that... We would need more details like... is it dense or airy/leafy... smells like what? Hows the bud structure? How sticky - does it stick to your finger or not? Taste?

Good luck finding your strain man

19. Alright ok detials:

Sticky as shit/ Smells like purple diesel/ is fluffy and crystally/ all green bud with orange hairs/ bud is pretty compacted together not real airy.

20. I'll tell you right now - you are not going to find out what strain it is unless you go to the grower. And since you most likely bought from a dealer (20 a g, especially for 2g, is not grower prices), you will probably never know.

And idk why you really care. You don't get to pick your strain dude. You cop illegally. You're not a patient. Who f*ckin cares what strain it is just enjoy the bud.