Need help identifying this ROOR

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Clar, Mar 16, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey BUDdies! I'm from Philippines and recently I've been a cannabis enthusiast. I started smoking about a year ago. Only shwag is available here in the market so I have no choice but to grow my own. But I always wanted to buy my very own Water Pipe. But it's very hard to find here though I got lucky and found an online buy and sell site. I found this guy selling ROOR bongs and he actually have a 420 promo.

$125 for:
    1x 20" ROOR Bong w/ Percolator and Ice catcher (which is the pic above)
    1x Chromium Crusher Grinder
    1x 3m of Hemp Wick

Now we are going to meet tommorow. I'm just wondering is the price ok? And the most important question of all: Is it real or fake? Thanks and happy toking :smoking:

2. Fake don't buy it

No splashguard

edit: if you're smoking schwag all the time I recommend getting a carbon filter. It'll make the smoke a lot nicer

3. #3 Clar, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    Wow thats a freakin bummer ill just stick to my fav spoon then.

And uhhh no way im smoking schwag again after I tasted dank. I'd rather grow my own :)

EDIT: Thanks for the reply, though I want to hear other's opinions :)

4. Good to hear

5. its a fake. no splashguard, if it had a perc and was real it would say roor tech. the downstem isnt even a roor style downstem either. save your money lol

6. it was a good idea posting here or else i would've bought a fake roor. I also knew that the price was too good to be true... thanks BUDs

7. Good call man. Ive seen lots of "is this real or did i waste my money" threads when they buy roors.

Tbh i would definately buy a legit roor straight bottom even though i prefer more percolation. I feel like they would be thick, and sturdy. I need a bong like that lol and straight bottoms are the way to go no doubt.
    A roor with a luke wilson downstem!! That would be a nice ripper.
    I miss my old sheldon black straight tube, but it broke and i sold it to a friend.