Need help identifying this deficiency

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by christhehost, Aug 27, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Recently switched from Veg nutes to Bloom nutes. Plants are about 5-6 feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Have a pic of the whole plant?

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got two dos si do plants doing the same thing. Both in early flower, outdoor, in a hoophouse, dte organic nutes. My blue dream and platinum OG plants are same nutes and no issues so far.

It’s the bottom area that’s affected, the baby buds up top look good so far. [​IMG]

4. As in Down To Earth dry amendments ......Those take a long time to break down and become usable....How have you been feeding with these...Top dressing, teas, or what ?

5. Top dressing mostly for one (bone meal and kelp meal) the other has been getting ff tiger bloom. Both have the same issues tho

6. OK, When you top dress with dry amendments,basically, you're feeding the soil mostly for the NEXT grow....Because they take so long to break down, They need to all be mixed into the soil in advance, like 3 to 4 weeks BEFORE you plant in it...Now , I love DTE products,and use them a lot, but they are slow to break down,and you have to plan ahead for that...
    As far as Tiger Bloom....It just kills the soil life (microbes,etc.) that DTE works so hard to establish...
    At this point, I would recommend using Alaska Fish liquid products for a quick fix, and save the Tiger Bloom for your flower beds or something.

7. Right in thanks

I’m using a fox farm regiment for half and DTE for the other half. Not mixing both

I’ll try the Alaska fish on a couple and see if they recover thanks man

• Like Like x 1