Need help identifying this deficiency

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dr.feel good, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Day 24 of flower and have this going on on my 2 pineapple express plants

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Likely a deficiency, but you need to provide FULL details of your grow. Pretty sure there is a form stickied to this section of the forum that you need to fill out in detail.

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    possible K, Zn, Mn deficiency. most likely a ph issue

We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone.

4. #5 TheAnswer121, Oct 10, 2013
    hopefully it doesn't progress any worse b4 he see's this. those ladies are screaming for attention :eek:
    i'm off to play some rock band and :bongin: . i'll check back later to see what's up

5. #6 Dr.feel good, Oct 10, 2013
    I have them in sunshine #4 mix in basket 5 gallon bucket with hydroten.600 watt light HPSCo2 2 bagsStrain is pineapple expressI am filling a five gallon container to mix and feed by hand, fed every 3 days half gallon per plantSensi bloom A and B 80ml per 5 gallons10 tsp per 5 gallons of cal magIiquid kool bloom 5 tsp per gallon Magnum 30ml per 5 gallonDiamond nectar 5 tsp per 5 gallonSnow storm 2 tsp per 5 gallonRoom temp 78All my other strains look good this one just looks sensitiveSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #7 Dr.feel good, Oct 10, 2013
    Ph 5.8Ppms 1200No bugs at all ill post some picsRoom is 4x4 scrog Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. Forget the 5.8 ph and do us a run-off measurement, we'll see what the issue is. Please be as accurate as you can.

9. 4.8
    And I measured ppms on run off 3000 wtf how can that be
    Obviously its a ph issue but how can you put all this together to find a solution

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Obviously, you've been heavy handed on the ferts and you're locking out every nutrient except Zinc, Iron and Copper... in other words, you're into multiple nutrient lock-out already... immediate and appropriate action is recommended. I use a substrate similar to the one your using now and I treat it basically as a soil substrate even though it's formulated with about 60% Canadian Sphagnum, it's also has lime and gypsum, so treat it as a soil and keep ph run-off around 6.5/6.8.

You have no choice except to flush or use a salt leaching extract compound that's questionably worth it or not, I've read good and bad reviews... the fact that your pots are so large, it will be a daunting task. Good luck, I hope you save your crop.

11. . I'd agree with flushing prior with distilled water first which is a nutral 7.0. after your flush clear up all the water than check the residual that is released after that.whatever your final ph is keep as your starting point. (For example you know your water went in nutral at 7.0. If your runoff is at 6.0 than you know your nute mix heading in should be raised .5 higher to 7.5 to get a proper runoff of 6.5)