Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help identifying strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EndoMANIAC, May 9, 2011.

1. So yesterday I picked up from my dealer (who got his medical card not long ago), and this was probably my favourite pick up so far.

I unfortunately ground up the rest of the weed before deciding to make this thread, so I have no visual reference. It was caked with THC and covered with hairs, had light green buds and had a strong smell along with a pine taste. Hits hard and fast, and gives a really nice, long lasting body high (one bowl does me good for 2-3 hours).

2. It's impossible to identify a strain without seeing pictures and even then it's still kinda impossible. Based on your description it sounds like an indica dominant strain.

3. im betting you it was some marijuana

over 9000 strains fit your description.

4. If dude got his card he probably got the bud from a dispensary. Ask him what it was.

No one could tell you the strain even with good pictures.

5. I totally got the same stuff man!! It's called "vague description with no pictures" . Strain identification is impossible online.

6. Yeah I apologize, I was baked and got really curious. I'm pretty sure it's OG Kush since it looks and is described exactly as it is on this page: Marijuana Wikipedia : OG Kush . And also because my dealer said his last batch was OG, so I guess it's his regular pick up.

Again, sorry for this, mods can lock.